Friday, January 30, 2009

34wks, 4days

Shawn and a couple of great friends (Thank you so much Shear and Yehuda!!!) were up late last night painting the nursery. It's pretty much done, except for the small details (while not exactly a mural, I am going to be painting a design on the walls. I'll take some pictures to share once I'm done). The majority of the work is done though and it looks fantastic.

Today Shawn is picking up ceiling fans for the nursery and office (we already got one for our bedroom) and early next week we'll get an electrician out here to install those and a wall-mounted electric heating unit we got for the nursery, since our radiators aren't effectual enough to keep that room as warm as it needs to be for babies.

I don't know if this is quite what one would call "nesting instinct" kicking in, but it has become a huge priority to me to get that room done. I know the chances of early labor and I don't want to come home from the hospital to a half-finished room.

No comments: