Tuesday, January 27, 2009

34wks, 1day

Picture day again! More stretch marks galore including side and front views. Babies and mommy are doing well, they're kicking, though it's getting more and more cramped in there. I'm trying to eat, drink, and sleep enough, all of which are difficult but manageable. I'm still working and plan to keep going pretty much till my water breaks. I hope to get the nursery painted this week so it'll be about as prepped as possible before the furniture arrives (we'll call the store as soon as they're born and they deliver it while I'm still in the hospital, so we'll come home to a ready room). My wonderful, incredibly, amazing in-laws got a terrific stroller and will be bringing it in with them after the birth. Friends and family have been helping us get the various necessities so we're slowly collecting baby stuff, though we have nothing in the apartment yet. Unfortunately, due to my limited mobility and Shawn's busy schedule, our home has been pretty much ignored. But thankfully we don't have to worry about baby proofing much for a bit at least, so right now all my energy goes into growing these two parasites residing inside me into viable forms of independent human life.

Anyhow, enjoy the belly!