Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rain and the joys of motherhood

It's raining again. It's been doing that on and off since Friday night. Even earlier in other parts of the country. Funny, it's been a mild winter with some late spring rains and now early autumn rain, too.

I guess I had better find our double rain cover and take it with me to pick up the girls later, just in case. If anyone is coming in soon from abroad we would not object to a gift of a new one. Ours is falling apart and I think I'll need to take a roll of duct tape to make it at all useful today, assuming I can find it.

I just watched the Grey's Anatomy season premier and the following quote ended the episode: "You think that true love is the only thing that can crush your heart; that will take your life and light it up or destroy it. Then you become a mother."

How true.

Anyhow, enjoy the following cuteness.


Eating pizza in the park after gan.


Cotton candy at a street festival.


A view of Bracha's hair after she slept with two ponytails in.


Not my kids but a glimpse I caught of his/her bassinets in the new Bugaboo Donkey. How awesome is that stroller?!?

No comments: