Wednesday, February 11, 2009

36wks, 2days

Okay, slight change in plans: babies are coming Tuesday, not Monday. One of the doctors I've been seeing is leaning towards having me to a c-section. I turned down a planned operation and opted instead to try for a vaginal birth since they're in position. They'll monitor me and the babies and if there are any signs of distress we'll switch to a c-section, but despite whatever complications there have been, both babies have proven themselves to be quite the troopers and I see no reason to jump for an operation...it's not like those are easy or risk-free, either. Anyhow, in case we need one, c-sections aren't done on Monday so we have an extra day (which thankfully gives me an extra day to get over this nasty cold).

1 comment:

sproutsimma said...

love you love you love you!!!
hope you are feeling better!!!
love mati