Monday, November 21, 2011

My daughter the artist

Bracha just drew a bunch on vertical lines on a paper, I mean a bunch, which is very unlike her because usually she tried to draw butterflies which involves lots of round lines, and showed it to me: "Look, Ima! It's raining and pouring!"

Now Eli is singing the nursery rhyme of the same name.

They are in such great moods this morning! They both woke up and played with each other while I stayed in bed until Bracha came to tell me she was poopy. Both were very cooperative during diaper changes, each had two bowls of breakfast (cornflakes and milk for Bracha, bran flakes and yogurt for Eliana) and they're now drawing and sharing markers. Oh, nope, now they're playing with the kitchen to, according to Eli, cook bananas and tomatoes for lunch. Mmmm, I'm glad they're not the cooks!

No comments: