Sunday, September 7, 2008

13wks, 6days

I just found out there is a tipat chalav (well-baby clinic) a mere five minutes from my front door. In fact, it is the one first lady Laura Bush visited on her recent trip to Israel. Very cool. I thought the closest one was going to be the one in Baka (about a fifteen+ minute walk away). This one on the other hand I pass daily on my way to catch the bus to work.

In other news, I finally got travel insurance today. It was very difficult to do so since most plans don't cover pregnancy with twins. It cost more than double what Shawn's regular travel insurance cost, but at least I'm covered in case of emergency (which, of course, there won't be one since I long ago decided this will be a perfectly healthy pregnancy).

Oh, also one final bit...not that this is terribly pleasant, but it is pretty cool. I think the kids are leaving up against my intestines today. Every now and then I feel pressure there and while it feels like a bathroom thing, it's not. The pressure lasts for a minute or so then goes away, but comes back every now and then. As I said, not pleasant, but cool.

No comments: