Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New subject lines

Since it will be a looong year if I keep putting their age in the subject line, and since no one really cares about how many months old they are once they hit a year, I guess I'll start coming up with actual titles for my posts from now on.

Eliana had her surgery a week ago tomorrow, and is absolutely back to her good old self. She plays, eats, and screeches just like she always did. Yesterday we had an easy day (well, the girls did), me watching them at home in the morning while Shawn was at work and him with them at home in the evening while I was at work. But today I think I'll take them out. They got up about an hour and a half ago and the three of us played in bed for a while. Then came diaper changes, breakfast, more diaper changes, and now bottles, cookies, and games in the living room. But in an hour or so I'll try to get them out the door and we'll head to the nearby mall where they have a childrens play area. I'm going to get some prints made of pictures of them, too.

Meanwhile, enjoy these:





No comments: