Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Almost 11 months

I tried making myself some cheesey scrambled eggs for breakfast, but Shawn took half for his school lunch and the girls are eating the other half. They've eaten eggs cooked into things, and plain egg yolk, but lots of info out there says not to feed them egg whites. But after trying with bamba (peanut butter being another supposed year one no no) I decided really, screw it. Let them eat whatever they'll eat. besides, they need the fat. So cheesey scrambled eggs for breakfast it was. A hit with Eli, not so much with Bracha but then again, what does Bracha eat, anyways? Supporting cast members included steamed veggies, rice cakes, and of course cheerios.

Eliana had a tough night, poor girl. I can only imagine how painful teething must be (she's working on her two top front teeth). My only words of wisdom for her are that I promise someday she'll forget all about it (and then wish like crazy she could just grown a new set of teeth!)

No comments: