Saturday, January 2, 2010

10 and a half months

Hi everyone, sorry for the long absence and happy New Year!! We have had much excitement at home. My parents returned after four months abroad and my sister-in-law came to visit. That and many computer problems, resulting in us giving up on our home computer and Shawn and me each acquiring our own laptops, has caused a delay in updates to this blog. Unfortunately I still don't have Photoshop so I can only post super huge files which limits how many I can upload at a time, but I did think I ought to share some with you.

But first, a quick update: Both girls are crawling, babbling, listing themselves to crawling and walking along while holding on to the couch or chairs. They eat most anything, though Eliana is a far better eater than Bracha, but love Cheerios most of all (though Eli also adores persimmon). They laugh like there's no tomorrow, wave (Bracha is better than Eliana), kiss (in their own way), and are very attached to their parents. Eliana is cutting her two top teethe so the house has been full of snotty, sleeping teethers, but having been through this already, we know it'll pass for a few weeks before the next round. Last week Esther (the SIL) and I took the girls to the zoo and they had a blast! So here are some pics, and an awesome zoo video will be coming shortly. Enjoy!!


Bracha standing on her own at the bear enclosure at the zoo


Eli enjoying a persimmon

No comments: