Tuesday, December 16, 2008

28wks, 1day

I have officially entered my third trimester! It's amazing that there is (relatively) so little time left in this pregnancy. But of course this is, physically, the hardest stage. Were it not for all the emotional strain it'd have been very easy to ignore the pregnancy entirely the whole first half as I had no signs, symptoms, or problems really. But now everything (and I mean everything!) is a challenge. Who'd have known rolling over in bed could be so difficult!?

Things are, thank God, still looking good. I'm being monitored more closely by my doctor, which is natural at this stage of pregnancy, especially with twins. As far as belly, I'll try to get another pic up. I basically look full term. Some of my maternity shirts are already starting to ride up a bit in front...I hope I don't outgrow them!! Luckily, my parents brought me back a Bella Band from the States which I can wear to help hide tummy (of course, reading the label when putting it on I discovered they're made...guess where...you'll never guess...in Israel!).

On Friday my mom and I are going to start scouring the baby stores and perhaps start a registry for gifts since it's getting time to start thinking about how we'll take care of these two when they show up. My dad has been helping us assemble a storage closet in the nursery so we can start getting the room cleared of all the random crap currently in there in order to finally start setting it up properly. It's great having my parents back.

No comments: