Friday, November 7, 2008

22wks, 4days

We had an ultrasound yesterday. It was wonderful, as always, to see the kids. What's amazing is that I've been feeling them move so much lately, but on the scan they move around much less. I guess, as it gets more and more cramped in there, they have less room to roll around so more punches get absorbed by mommy.

Right now baby A is laying transverse, and baby B is legs down on top. There's no concern yet about what position they're in since that doesn't matter for about ten more weeks or so, by which time we hope baby A at least will be head down (I'd like to try to a vaginal birth, which can be done even if baby B is still breech, but not if baby A at least doesn't cooperate).

There is the possibility of a slight complication with baby B. Probably nothing serious, but we won't know more until my OB appointment next week. Please don't ask questions; if I had wanted to share the details, I would have. Overall though, both kids are looking good, growing big, and pack quite a kick.

Pictures as soon as Shawn reminds his dumb wife how to use the scanner.

No comments: