Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kiss it better

I am so proud of my daughters. They know their names of course, and each other's, but won't point to each other if, say, I ask Bracha where Eli is. However, they will both point to each other if I ask where her sister is. They completely understand the word sister! When I ask them to hold their sister's hand, they clasp hands and walk around holding hands. It's so adorable!

Just as cute is that when they get hurt they come to me to get it kissed better. For example, earlier today Eliana was bending over and her hand hit the cabinet and she started whining a bit (because they are doing their whole terrible two thing, getting upset whenever possible and throwing tantrums at everything. Full, lay-on-the-floor-and-shriek tantrums) so I asked her if she wanted me to kiss it better. She came over to me pointing to the "afflicted" part of her hand and I kissed it better. She then pointed elsewhere on her hand, needing a second kiss, and all was right as rain.

1 comment:

Sheva said...

you have beautiful daughters, much much nachas