Wednesday, April 1, 2009

6wks, 1day

It's time for an Eliana post!

Yesterday my parents took Bracha for the day, allowing me the ease of taking care of only one child at a time. While I missed my baby daughter it was nice to have a chance to relax. It's also much easier for me to catch a nap if there's only one girl at home, rather that trying to find a time both girls are asleep thus allowing me to join them.

So Eliana and I took a nice long walk along Emek Refaim and through Talpiot, running errands along the way. I snapped a couple of pictures of her asleep in the stroller, she looked so cute!




Earlier today I stuck her inside my Cozy Wrap, one of three (along with a Baby Ktan and an ergo carrier) child carriers I have (and by far the most comfortable, though it is the one I was most hesitant about). So there's a couple of pictures of her bunches up against my chest in the infant hug position.





Finally, we picked up our new stroller (I'll post about the Baby Jogger fiasco soon...sorry mom!!!) and I grabbed a snapshot of Eliana in that.



Enjoy!

1 comment:

sproutsimma said...

what happened with the Baby Jogger?!